POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Noobulation! : Re: FATALITY! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FATALITY!
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Jan 2009 07:03:27
Message: <496f260f$1@news.povray.org>
>> As I say, they don't actually give a phone number for job enquiries. I
>> guess I could reply to their email though. (Assuming the address is real,
>> and not just some automaton.)
>
>     Have you done any research on them? If they are as big as they sound,
> then there is a phone number there, find it.

There's a phone number for the sales department, and one for finance,
and one for marketing, but the one for HR specifically says on it "not
for job enquiries".

>      Don't be stupid. You're not a 'nobody'. You have everything going for
> you, you're young, clever, and trust me, there's a good job waiting for you
> out there somewhere.

*sigh*

Yeah. There are friends too. And probably a girl. They're all out there
waiting for me, somewhere. I just wish I had any idea how in hell to
*find* all these things... :-(